Friday, October 13, 2006

About Me


Life in #3 was created in early 2009. It started with a passion for writing and eventually evolved into the homemaking blog it is today. Although the name was decided on a previous apartment we lived in, it still applies since we moved into a different apartment with the same number! Perhaps with more moves in the future, there will more number 3's to carry on this blog title!

I am a 22 year old Christian homemaker, the blessed wife of Robert and mother of two very spoiled kitties. I believe in a joyful life lived through simplicity and gratitude. I strive to make my home a haven where the center of life is the kitchen. I am just beginning and have a lot to learn! My passion for the home and family extends into all areas of my life, and I use this blog to help share recipes, menu plans, tips and resources which are posted weekly.

My husband is a prospective Worship Arts minister, and we live on a small income where I stretch our dollars as far as they will go! I currently work part time writing on the web to help supplement our income. For more information on our financial journey out of debt, read my Christian finance blog, Wallet Wise.

I look forward to sharing in the joys of life with you!
Related Posts with Thumbnails