Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Circle September Issue


Last week I purchased the Family Circle September issue at my grocery store. Who could turn it away when it boasted nearly a half inch of thickness and a price under $2? The words "Slow Cooker Favorites" was enough to lure me in, and boy am I glad to be lured!!

I had to share some of the yummiest recipes I spied in this issue with my readers here at Life in #3! Be on the lookout for posts covering reviews of the following...
  • Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
  • Chili-Cheese Taco Chips
  • Layered Taco Dip
  • Sweet and Spicy Deviled Eggs
  • Oven Fried Chili Chicken
  • White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
  • Hog Dog and Bean Casserole
  • Upside Down Deep Dish Pizza
  • White Chicken Chili
  • Meatball Stew
  • From Scratch Grilled Chicken (How-To)
Yup, there are really that many recipes in this Family Circle issue. I highly recommend purchasing a copy, since those were only the ones that interested me. AND it happens to be the biggest issue ever from FC. A reference for months to come, full of practical tips, guidance and helpful articles tailored for real people in real times. Not to mention all the coupons I found inside it (total value exceeds $2 purchase price).

You can buy a year's worth of issues here: Family Circle (1-year). The holiday issues are generally the most exciting, so it would definitely be an investment worth buying. Or a gift! You can bet your booty that I will be devouring each issue from now on. :-)

1 comment:

akawest said...

White Cheddar Mac and Cheese!!! Oh, yes!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails