- 1 lb of green beans, fresh
- 1 ham steak, diced (or 1 package of diced ham)
- 6 red potatoes, diced
- Snap the green beans and cover with water in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook for 30 minutes or until beans are soft and tender.
- Add potatoes. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with bread and butter or rolls. YUM!
For an even cheaper and quicker alternative, mix 1 can of Green Beans and Potatoes with diced ham. Add 1/2 cup of water. Heat over medium-high heat for 15 minutes.