Friday, December 5, 2008

Party Planning and Ice Skates

Last night, Rob and I went ice-skating downtown with our friends. We had so much fun and the holiday lights, decor and hot chocolate really made it awesome. I love ice-skating and I enjoy going fast around the rink and spinning until I get dizzy. It was quite cold, but we did not notice it much because of the fun.

Next Saturday is my Christmas party that I am hosting. The theme is silver and gold, but I have not yet figured out how to do it. I like the concept of a silver and gold party, but I do not have any real ideas! I wish I had more time to work on it all, but the wonderfulness of the holiday season is always downtrodden by the prospect of final exams. Thankfully this is my very last time doing this. It will be so wonderful next year to have more time and energy to devote to Christmas parties and decor and gifts. One of the things I love best is being a hostess. I am so happy to be blessed with wonderful friends so I can have them over for parties.

In order to get some lights for our tree as well as some more decor and ideas for the party, we are going to the dollar tree this afternoon. I hope that I can figure out what to do for my party when I am surrounded by tinsel, lights and miniature santas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails