- 1-2 fresh chicken breasts
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can corn
- southwest chicken seasoning
- taco seasoning
- Trim the fat off the chicken and season both sides with a southwest seasoning blend.
- Grill the chicken in a George Foreman grill for 10 minutes.
- Drain the kidney beans and corn from their cans. Mix them up in a pot together, and cook on medium heat until hot.
- Sprinkle about 1-2 tsp. of taco seasoning in the corn and bean mixture. Next, sprinkle about 1 Tbsp of basil. Mix well. Continue to heat well, then let simmer and cool.
And ta-da! You're done! The whole process usually just takes 10 minutes- or the time it takes to grill the chicken. You can easily get the table set and ready during this time as well! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!