- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 leeks (about 8 oz.), white and light green parts thinly sliced (1 1/2 cups), rinsed, or 1 1/2 cups sliced scallion (I used scallion)
- 4 whole chicken legs (about 2 1/2 lbs), skin removed
- 4 medium new potatoes (about 12 oz.), cut in 1 inch chunks
- 8 oz. baby carrots (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp each snipped dill and sliced scallion
- Stir soup and leeks in a 3 1/2-qt or larger slow cooker until blended. Add chicken legs, potatoes, carrots; stir to mix and coat well.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until chicken, potatoes and carrots are tender when pierced.
- Remove chicken and vegetables to serving bowl with a slotted spoon. Add mustard to cooker; whisk until smooth. Stir in the dill and scallion; spoon over chicken and vegetables.
362 calories per serving; 36 g pro, 31 g car, 4 g fiber, 9 g fat (2 g sat fat), 133 mg chol, 769 mg sod
Total Cost= $7.50 or $1.80 per serving
This meal definitely makes the cut to go on the master meals list. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!