Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu includes what I paid for each meal. Since I already had some of the ingredients on hand in my pantry, it does not accurately reflect the total cost of the meal- merely the total cost of my groceries for the week. I was trying very hard to stay under $30 for the week. Proud to say that I did it!

I also included 7 lunches and snack options to choose from this week. This is really helping me to stay organized with menu planning.

If you're visiting from Organizing Junkie, please take a look around at the rest of my blog!

Menu Plan, Week of August 30th

Dinners:
(Rob works 2 nights)
  • Pasta with sauce and broccoli (1.50)
  • Easy Chicken Pot Pie (Duggar Book- need: 1 can cubed chicken, 1 15 oz can Veg-All, 1 can cream ckn, 2 pre-made piecrusts) (app. $5-8?)
  • White Cheddar Mac and Cheese ($1.66)
  • Corn on the cob, mashed potatoes- instant- zucchini ($2.68)
  • Green Beans, Ham and Red Potatoes ($1.00)
  • Creamy Chicken and Veggies (crock pot) ($2.00)
  • Pizza Night ($3.33)
  • =17.17
Lunches:
  • 2x Turkey/Chicken Sandwiches, PB&J with chips, fruit, yogurt ($4.18)
  • Mac and Cheese, Hotdogs ($1.40)
  • Tomato Soup, Grilled Cheese ($1.20)
  • Salad and Bread/Butter (0.77)
  • Leftovers
  • Black Bean Burritos
  • Breakfast Burritos
  • =$7.55
Breakfasts:
  • Toast
  • Cereal/ oatmeal
  • muffins
  • eggs, yogurt, fruit (.99)
  • Coffee, OJ/apple juice
  • =$0.99
Snacks:
  • Carrots and Dip/ chips and dip
  • bananas, apples
  • Muffins (BAKE 2 trays) ($1.50)
  • cheese/ Peanut butter and crackers
  • bread/butter
  • =($1.50
Total= $26.22

Visit Organizing Junkie for more meal plans and ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails