These muffins are truly the best, and the recipe is a great base for experimenting. I have made them so many times, I have the recipe memorized in my heart.
Here is what you'll need:
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup veggie oil
- 1/2 cup flavor (such as chocolate chips or nuts)
- Combine DRY ingredients in large bowl (except for flavor).
- Combine remaining in smaller bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture until moistened.
- Add flavor. Pour into sprayed or lined muffin pans. Sprinkle tops with sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Makes 1 dozen.
- **Quick Bread adaption --> put into loaf pan at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
*image taken from BlogChef.net recipe blog*