Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CVS savings week of 2/21

I was able to go snag some CVS deals this week again. It feels so good to get great deals on household products I would otherwise have bought down the road anyway.


My transaction was pretty simple this week. I bought a Lady Speed Stick deodorant on sale for $2.99 and a Colgate toothpaste on sale for $2.99. I used one coupon for each product (0.50/1 and 0.75/1), bringing my total to $4.50. I also bought a resuable bag tag for $0.99, so before taxes my total was $5.49.

I had $4 from ECBs last week, so I only paid $1.49 plus tax for these three items. And I earned another $4 in ECBs to use next week as well! My resuable bag tag was scanned, so after three more trips to CVS, I will earn back the initial 99 cents I spent on it too.

I didn't go to Walgreens this week, since the deals were slim to none, and I always end up spending more out of pocket there anyway. I sure miss the days when Walgreens still had their giftcard rebate program!

Related Posts with Thumbnails