Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kroger Savings

Today I went to Kroger to snag some really great deals.

2 4-packs of Cottenelle Toilet Paper--> FREE (used (2) .50 off coupons)
1 package of Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers--> .50 cents (used .50 off coupon)
1 box of Driscolls blueberries--> 1.00 (on sale!)

total paid: $1.60!!!

This was my first experience in advanced couponing and it was exhilarating! I can't wait to stop by Walgreens and CVS tomorrow where I plan to save even more. Here are the deals I plan on going after this week at Walgreens:

-Edge Shaving Gel--> .99 cents (using coupon in easysaver catalog and in weekly ad)
-Revlon Matte Collection Eye Shadow $4.99--> FREE plus $2 overage after rebate (using (2) 1.00 off coupons)
_______________
total for Walgreens- FREE plus moneymaker of $1

My CVS plan is as follows:

-get Gillette shampoo for 3$ after coupon, get 3 ECB--> FREE
-get colgate toothpaste 2 pack and use 1.50 coupon, get 2 ECB--> FREE plus overage
-q-tips, 1.60, with coupon
-pert plus, 1$, with coupon
_____________________
total for CVS- $2.60

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails