I've decided to make a list of things that I was able to accomplish today. Sleeping in late and barely leaving the apartment sometimes makes you feel as if you did nothing at all. However, today I managed to...
- Get my run in (Had to go to the gym for this, but I was able to do my first sprint workout on the indoor track-- it felt good to work so hard!)
- Picked up boxes at Kroger and Odd Lots
- packed up all DVDs, books, some office stuff, the dining room and kitchen decor, china, and wall decor
- wrote my Friday Fun post for Wallet Wise
- Did Laundry (ok, well, Rob did the laundry- but hey! No one wants to walk up and down 50 stairs like that!)
- organized my igoogle page
- ordered free prints from Walgreens