Monday, March 16, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Anyone else completely addicted to The Biggest Loser? I've never been one for watching TV shows religiously (in fact, I have condoned such people), but now I'm hooked. The episode I have missed was when I was in Mexico! Talk about commitment! (and of course I downloaded that missed episode onto itunes as soon as I was back!). (where oh where is that heart and commitment to my training???)

My question is this- why are we obsessed with this show that focuses on losing weight? I watch it for two hours straight and never move a muscle on my couch even though I have a few pounds to lose myself. And, to top it off, what is it about eating something bad (like pizza or cake) while watching the show that is so... enticing? Its ridiculous! lol.

But I love the show, and since I only get one channel, its the only one during the whole week that I watch. So I console myself with the fact that I am not staring at that giant box for too long.

I am looking forward to watching more sweaty workout sessions and people losing weight tomorrow night, and (as I am sure all of you are) I'm hoping to see Ron voted off!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails