Friday, April 24, 2009

Cleaning Spree... Before and After

Today was quite productive. I actually cleaned out the entire guest bedroom that had previously been lying in heaps since the move two months ago. Here is what the office area looked like when I started...

Definitely what my mother would call a T-total wreck! An hour or so later, it was clean supreme!

We are actually getting a new desk this weekend, so I had to go through all the contents as well. In this picture, there is nothing inside that desk! I managed to organize everything in the file cabinet rather well, so now we don't have to worry about finding a desk with drawers anymore!

Before I started my cleaning spree, I took a peek at my tomato plant to see if it had sprouted...


If you look very closely at this picture, you can a very tiny, green sprout near the middle! I am so excited about this, since I have been waiting for it to start growing for a while now. I can't wait to pick fresh juicy tomatoes from the vine this summer! I'm also growing some basil, though nothing has sprouted as of late.

Have you done any spring cleaning lately?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails