Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weather from God to Me!

The forecast this week is proof that God loves me. Friday= 83, Saturday=85, Sunday=83.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (me running around screaming with flailing arms and hysterical laughter)
That is Cancun weather people!

Oh my, I thought this day would never come. I am so excited, I already have planned one picnic and sun bathing session for Friday afternoon. Saturday and Sunday are sure to be filled with more outdoor activities. I think I'll go for a hike and play some tennis and plant a flower! I am so hyper right now that I could do a dance!

The flowers around our apartment are blooming like crazy thanks to all this rain we've been having these past few days. Already I can see the trees sprouting millions of little leaves, leaving just a touch of green fizz about their branches. The other day I saw a guy mowing his lawn (which I am jealous of, BTW, b/c I have no lawn to mow at all!).


So, besides all the fun outdoor stuff like soaking up on Vitamin D, I think I am going to plan a mini spring/summer celebration!! I am going to bake cookies, maybe some bread and a cake too! I'm going to pick flowers and visit parks and take LOADS of pictures. Oh and I am going to clean this apartment like you've never seen clean before! I'm growing wings this week and am tackling the guestroom/office/storage with the vigor of a marathon runner (which BTW will actually BE ME in less than two short weeks).

You know? I think I'll get my novel out too and actually write. I'm going to make up for this lousy winter by writing a whole chapter in a weekend! Or maybe two!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails