I mentioned in my last post about our fall traditions that we like to buy pumpkins and roast the pumpkin seeds. We literally ate them up as soon as they were out of the oven. Perfect for a fall-themed trail mix or snack while hiking and enjoying the brilliant colors of autumn!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1.5 cups of raw whole pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of butter, melted
- 1 pinch of garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss seeds together with butter and garlic (after rinsing)
- Spread on a single layer baking sheet
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally
Join in this fun bloggy fall festival! Today we are sharing our favorite fall-themed recipes! Click on over to Life As Mom to see some great recipes and be entered to win a fantastic giveaway!
As a side note, craft fairs are starting this weekend in our area. Going to high school craft fairs has long been a fall tradition for me! I am so excited!