Thursday, November 19, 2009

Morning Sickness and the Holidays

If you've noticed a huge absence of posts lately, it's because I've been blessed with a bout of morning sickness. For those who have not experienced it, there is no way to really describe it. Constant nausea and vomiting have prevented me from doing anything, and I'm thankful that my first trimester will be coming to a close in the next few weeks! My house has been neglected, menu plans have been thrown out the window and the Christmas Countdown has been suspended. Until I am feeling better, life will be a little chaotic!

I did manage to take down all my fall decor today, which is a huge feat for me. Everything seems so bare! I am going to wait until the weekend to begin putting up the Christmas and winter decor since all of the stuff must be dragged out of storage. I'm a litle sad to realize how far behind I am (I put up fall decor in September!) with all my holiday planning, but I know that it's totally worth it. I'm still ahead of a lot of folks who wait until after Thanksgiving! lol

How is your holiday planning going? Have you put up any decor or lights yet? Leave a link to your Christmas posts here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails