Sunday, November 29, 2009

Return of the Menu Plan! (November 30-December 6)

Whew! It's been quite a while since I've sat down to menu plan, and let me tell you, I definately feel a bit rusty. Since I'm feeling better (I'll be 11 weeks on Thursday), I am up and at 'em, ready to tackle the kitchen once again. However, for these first two weeks, I will be reverting to one week plans just until I get into the swing of things again.

I'm going to create a list of 10 snacks to add to my menu plans from now on since it seems like I need to eat every hour now that I'm pregnant. But since I don't want to turn into a potato chip, I need to have a lot of healthy options on hand.

BREAKFASTS:
Bacon, Red potatoes and Toast w/ OJ
Bacon Sandwiches w/ OJ
Cheesy scrambled eggs and toast w/ OJ
Cereal or Oatmeal w/ OJ
Cereal or Oatmeal w/ OJ
French Toast and Bacon w/ OJ (SUNDAY)
Egg Sandwiches and Red potatoes w/ OJ

LUNCHES: (2 heat-ups, 2 sacks and 3 Home for Rob)
MON- Leftovers for Rob/ Chicken Noodle Soup for Rachel
TUES- Sack Lunch for Rob/ Large Green Salad with nuts for Rachel
WED- Leftovers for Rob/ Raw Veggies with possible leftovers or grilled chicken sandwich
THURS- Sack Lunch for Rob/ ?
FRI- Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
SAT- Hamburgers and Grilled Veggies
SUN- after church OUT

DINNERS:
MON-White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
TUES- Crock-Pot Potato Soup w/ Corn Bread
WED- Christmas Dinner Theatre (Rob- Quick Hash)
THURS- Chicken and Rice Casserole
FRI- Tacos w/ Rice
SAT- Pork Chops with Apple Sage over Rice
SUN- open

SNACKS:
Oranges
Snack Crackers with Cheese
Homemade Trail Mix (Cheerios, Nuts, Raisins)
Sliced Apple with Peanut Butter
Kellogg’s Bars
Celery with Salt and Peanut Butter
Muffin or other baked good
Popcorn

Sack Lunches: PB&J or Turkey w/ Swiss Cheese Sandwich; Fruit; Chips or Crackers; Dessert Cookie or Bread; Yogurt or String Cheese
For more menu plans, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails