Monday, February 1, 2010

The 28 Day Organizing Challenge

I've gotten a nice start to my New Year's resolution of decluttering our apartment. However, in order to keep the clutter I've cleaned out from coming back, I need to organize! So, I've decided to take on Organizing Junkie's challenge to organize one room or small space during the month of February. She's offering tons of great prizes as well, so if you need to organize, join in for motivation and support!

The room I've decided to tackle is our living room. This will definately be a challenge for me, since it tends to be a breeding ground for clutter and disorganization. We have so many knick knacks that just pile up one on top of the other, and even though these items are used fairly often, it really needs to be organized. I'm glad we have a month to finish this, since it's a large area to cover.

Here are the 'before' pics!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and progress! Good luck with your challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails