Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Feb. 1st

This week marks the first of the month, my favorite time of the month by far! I always feel like I get a fresh start, and that's expecially true when it comes to trying to stick to a budget. Since I will be doing most of my cooking for this week in the next few days, sticking to the plan should be easier and less stressful. If you haven't already tried OAMC (Once-a-month-cooking), feel free to join me in my freezer cooking extraveganza! And now, the menu!

Menu Plan, week of Feb. 1st
(ONE WEEK MENU PLAN)

BREAKFASTS:
Oatmeal or cereal with fruit x1
Muffins x2
Scrambled eggs, toast x2
Whole wheat waffles x2

LUNCHES:
Chicken noodle soup and PB&J x1
Breakfast burritos and fruit x1
PB&J or turkey sandwiches w/ carrots and chips x2
Grilled cheese, fruit and chips x1
Mac and Cheese w/ hotdogs x1
Tomato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese x1

DINNERS:
MON- Shredded chicken sandwiches, mixed veggies and mashed potatoes
TUES- Apple and Sage Pork Chops with Rice (Recipe coming soon!)
WED- Sausage and Potatoes Casserole w/ PEAS and Fresh Bread (Recipe coming soon!)
THUR- Spaghetti and broccoli w/ garlic bread
FRI- black bean burritos
SAT- Leftovers
SUN- open

SNACKS:
String cheese
Fruit- apples, bananas
Popcorn, freshly popped
Freshly baked bread and butter
Bran Muffins
Granola bars
Banana bread
Cold cereal
Yogurt
Peanuts
Cookies or chips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how family-friendly your menu is! Thanks for sharing & I look forward to seeing more of yours! (It gives me ideas for my own! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails