Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Feb. 15th

This week, we'll be eating mostly from the pantry since last week the menu plan wasn't followed at all. We ended up eating out quite a bit, making my grocery budget for the next two weeks incredibly low! I'll be doing a bit of freezer cooking today to help get the ball rolling.

Menu Plan, week of Feb. 15th
(ONE WEEK MENU PLAN)

BREAKFASTS:
Pancakes, chocolate chip, x1
Muffins x2
Scrambled eggs, toast and red potatoes x2
Whole wheat waffles x2

LUNCHES:
Chicken noodle soup and PB&J x1
Breakfast burritos and apple slices x1
PB&J sandwiches w/ carrots, celery and crackers x1
Grilled cheese w/ mac and cheese x1
Tomato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese x1
leftovers

DINNERS:
MON- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
TUES- Apple and Sage Pork Chops w/ Rice
WED- Spaghetti and Broccoli w/ garlic bread
THUR- Shredded Chicken, mixed veggies and mashed potatoes
FRI- Crock Pot Chili
SAT- Black Bean Burritos w/ Rice
SUN- open

SNACKS:
String cheese
Fruit- apples, bananas
Popcorn, freshly popped
Freshly baked bread and butter
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Granola bars
Fruit snacks
Yogurt
Peanuts
Cookies/ Crackers
linked to: Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

One More Makes Four said...

I love how you have everything planned, are you like that with other parts of you life too? I find it wonderful!

Rachel said...

Thanks! Since I am home all day, I find it very difficult to grocery shop unless I plan for ALL meals- not just dinners. I try to plan out as much as possible for most things in my life, since it just makes everything run so much smoother!

Related Posts with Thumbnails