Because we are moving next month, I don't want to put too much into the freezer. I'll be keeping my recipes simple and won't be double batching much.
Here's my plan:
- 2 Batches of Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 10 chicken fajitas with cheese and salsa
- 1 package of cookies
- my special chocolate cake (sister's bday)
- 2 batches of pizza dough (bread machine)
- 2 batches of chocolate chip muffins (can you tell we like chocolate?!)
This should provide us with some quick lunches, breakfasts and desserts, but it won't be so much that there is a lot leftover. My plan of attack:
- Saturday- Pancakes, Muffins, fajitas, pizza dough
- Sunday- Cake, cookies
If you would like to join in on the Freezer Cooking day challenge, link up at MoneySavingMom.com, where you can get ideas from other ladies doing the challenge. Here's more information about OAMC or freezing cooking.